Be Updated! Enter your email here!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Make Your iPod Nano Looks Like A Camera?

Well, it's been quite a long time since my last post. Sorry for that, but I posted almost anything that is for me the most essential information about this iPod Nano 5G thing. I'm not running out of ideas, I'm just thinking that if you just read all my post,at least I gave you some of the answers to your questions about this newest iPod.

For the sake of adding a post that I hope may interest you, I post about this one of the newest accessory of iPod Nano 5G.

iLuv has announced new iPod Nano cases developed specifically for the fifth generation iPod Nano. Available in pink, blue and black, these cute cases are made from clear plastic.

Priced at $24.99, the iLuv case makes Apple’s newest Nano look like a pocket camera as it includes a decal of a fake zoom lens to the right of the music player as well as a flash that covers the location of the video camera lens.

In some ways, it’s iLuv’s silent protest of Apple’s failure to include a digital camera that can take still pictures.

This news is from coated.com

----------------------------------------------------
Just for fun, this can make you think that your iPod can have a lens of a real digital camera. But is it possible in the future? Maybe. Who knows. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment